February 19, 2022
To celebrate International Love Your Pet Day this Sunday 20 February, Reflections Holiday Parks is reminding pet owners that their beloved pets need a vacation too!
Plan a Break with your Pup at Reflections Holiday Parks
Reflections Holiday Parks not only offer spacious camping and powered sites but dog-friendly cabins too. Some of the parks even have warm water hydro baths, biodegradable doggy bags, and waiting poles – to make for a better doggie experience.
Reflections Holiday Parks Group Manager Operations Cameron Tynan said 14,703 bookings with dogs were made at Reflections parks last year compared to 11,844 in 2020 which suggests that after many months at home, our furry friends are badly in need of holiday with their humans.
“We have 29 dog-friendly holiday parks throughout regional NSW with many located on the coast or near spectacular walking trails that are perfect for our guests who want to get outdoors and explore the countryside with their favourite canine companion.
Mr Tynan said dogs were part of many families and it was important for Reflections to be able to provide options so that the whole family could enjoy a holiday escape.
About Reflections Holiday Parks
Reflections manage 37 holiday parks and 43 community reserves on Crown land throughout NSW.
In NSW, the dog-friendly holiday parks are:
- NSW Far North Coast: Ferry Reserve, Ballina, Shaws Bay, Lennox Head, Evans Head
- NSW Mid North Coast
- Barrington Coast – Hawks Nest, Jimmys Beach, Tuncurry
- Greater Port Macquarie – Bonny Hills, North Haven
- NSW Coffs Coast – Urunga, Mylestom, Coffs Harbour, Moonee Beach, Corindi Beach, Red Rock
- Nambucca Valley – Nambucca Heads, Scotts Head
- NSW South Coast: Bermagui, Eden, Pambula
- Central West NSW: Cudgegong River, Lake Burrendong, Mookerawa Waters, Grabine Lakeside, Wyangala Waters
- New England NSW: Copeton Waters, Lake Keepit
- Upper Hunter NSW: Lake Glenbawn
Our country parks based on inland dams are also particularly popular with families with dogs – the vast reserves and opportunities to have fun in the water make them a dog’s paradise.
To book a Reflections Holiday Park experience visit: www.reflectionsholidayparks.com.au.